Saturday, October 27, 2007

Review #1 LoadmyIphone.com

When I purchased my new 8GB Iphone last month; after it was activated I went on line and started to surf Iphone related sites to find out what was available to trick out my new toy. As you probably know, I was immediately overwhelmed. As of this writing there are 181,000,000
Iphone pages on Google. Where to start? I was clueless. I'm not the most technical person in the world. Yeah, I know; "Then what are you doing with an Iphone?" The answer to that question
is another whole blog entry to be dealt with at a later date. The point is, I have an 8GB Iphone,
so what am I going to do with it? Main reason I got it was so I could get stock quotes through the day without dragging around a laptop. The Iphone is great for that. Also, now I can leave my Ipod in the dock on my desk since I can load music on the Iphone.

Which brings me to LoadmyIphone.com. I wanted some music and a few games so I started surfing download sites. My parameters were cheap and cheap. After spending $600.00 for this thing I was wanting to stop the bleeding; or at least slow it down. I had checked out an untold number of sites I before I came on LoadmyIphone.com The features of the site are unlimited music, movie and game downloads for a one time fee of $49.95. I am not suggesting that this is the best IPhone download site out there. I don't think that there exists such an animal, what with the zillions of sites out there. But for me, this one is a pretty good fit. Reasonable one time fee, unlimited downloads with no extra download fees and a simple and quick download process. Save yourself some legwork and check this out.

As I continue my excellent IPhone adventure I will make additional posts here when I discover other sites that, in my humble opinion, merit review.

No comments: